What is Lyghtly?
Lyghtly provides a hassle-free, enjoyable way to connect with teachers and tutors for any hobby or skill that you would like to learn. Lyghtly has created a community of people – both instructors and students – who work together to create a safe, fun place to come when you want to teach or learn from the best.
Looking for private in-home or in-studio lessons? Ready to take on a new challenge - just for the fun of it?? Here at Lyghtly, you’ll find that our teachers are ready to get you started! You can find an instructor for any topic or subject that sounds fun and interesting to you. If you want to play it safe, you’ll find anything from music lessons to cooking classes to mastering a new language. If you really want to step out, it might be time for ballroom dancing, lion taming, and juggling! Whatever you need to learn, you’ll find it here at Lyghtly!
Tips & Articles Browse the latest articles from our blog.
Who can benefit from Lyghtly?
- Students of all ages - Regardless of your age, it's never too early or late to learn a new hobby or skill. In fact, most people find great joy and satisfaction in connecting with someone else to further their education in one way or another. Even if you can't travel, you can find a Lyghtly instructor who can come to your home to teach you a new skill. The sky really is the limit when it comes to learning within the Lyghtly community!
- Instructors - If you are currently a teacher or instructor, you will be a great fit for Lyghtly. We are always looking for highly-qualified tutors in a variety of topics. You set the prices, and you have the ability to accept or deny students per your preference. Through your profile, you will create a portrait of your experiences, education, and talents. If you want to reach more students, Lyghtly is perfect for you.
- Hobbyists - In this day of increasing media, more people are looking to hobbies as a way to relax and do something that they really enjoy. Mastering a new hobby is a great way to broaden your horizons, meet new friends, and enjoy life on a new level. From pottery to calligraphy to fencing to cooking to music, you can try fun and exciting hobbies to find ways to de-stress and have fun connecting with others!
- Retired Teachers - For teachers and instructors who have retired, Lyghtly is a great place to keep the juices flowing and bring in some extra income. With your years of experience and education, you can bring so much good to the Lyghtly community by sharing with students who are eager to learn. Rather your expertise is art, language, or music, there is a place for you in the Lyghtly community.
- Expats and Exchange Students - When traveling to a new country, finding your place can be tough. Here at Lyghtly, we invite you to reach out to instructors near you to learn a new language, a new skill, or even a new hobby. By learning more within your new country, you can more easily acclimate and make friends.
- Anyone who wants to learn! We know it’s not wise to categorize people because every person has a different story to tell. If you are new to an area and want to learn a new skill, or pick up a skill from your previous place of residence, Lyghtly is the perfect place to turn. You might be lonely, bored, or depressed. Here at Lyghtly, we believe it’s never too late to start over again and see your dreams come true! What hobby or skill would you like to learn today?
Because of our unique and reasonably-priced background check at Good Hire, you can rest assured that your instructors are not only competent but actual experts in their areas.